American Idol Winner

Congratulations to Kris Allen.

I called it, of course. I hope that Kris isn't burdened by having to sing the Kara single.

I have to say that I'm quite disappointed in people trying to turn the competition into another battle in the culture war. Kris did not win because Adam is gay. People who are saying so either A) Have an agenda or B) Are looking for an excuse. Both Kris and Adam were very gracious.

Unfortunately, I screwed up and didn't get the DVR set. Ergo, I missed the finale. But I did catch the announcement of the winner at Applebee's. It sounds like it was an interesting show.

Thank goodness for YouTube. What did we ever do without modern technology?

1 Comment:

  1. Paula Reece said...
    I definitely like Kris' music better! Thought you'd get a kick out of this article:
    http://worthingtonwire.com/pop-culture/clay-aiken-trashes-american-idol-adam-lambert/

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home